Thursday, December 1, 2011

Boredom with freedom

O levels ended and the next thing we worry about would be RESULTS. Did my best and cross-fingers it would be within my expectations or say target. So after this major exam people may start thinking about jobs, saying to gain experience, to meet new friends and see the world blahblah. But seriously it's about having money and enjoying the holidays with it. I have that same sentiments too.


Resting too long makes me feel lazy and have that urge to start doing math sums again. Siao right. JC has a whole lot of sums and work for me to complete.
Recently, i start urging my sis to do math to prep her for o levels but the truth is that i'm the one who is itching to do those sums.

Haircut! Yeap new me=new haircut. Gonna try the mid-length style and hope it suits me! Oh and i've been wanting to change my specs to a more versatile one cause i don't fancy wearing contact lenses and a nice pair of specs would be gooooood (:


Once i get my pay!
1. Charles and Keith Black Wallet
Wanting to invest in one for my JC life since the current had been with me since sec two i guess and it's time for a change (: Gonna use the cute pencil case my sis bought from cambodia next year and I saved on that hahahaha

2. School bag
Not sure what design or brand but just looking around yeah. If nothing catches my eye then i'll just settle for a jansport backpack.

3. Toms shoes
Yeah from g-market super cheap. They claim to be authentic but who cares it's fake as long as it's good quality. Beige colour so nice...

4. All the christmas present for my loved ones!!!
Shall not elaborate (:

Next post would be on resolutions of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment