Saturday, December 24, 2011

New year resolutions 2012

Yay new resolutions for year 2012! Just do with the top 10 ones (:

FIRST
I wish to be a more filial and understanding daughter who does her duties and not disappoint my parent no matter what (:



SECOND
I wish to be a better girlfriend and be with boyf forever! Be that cup of tea that he loves so he'll never wanna try kopi or coke hahaha



THIRD
I wish to stay healthy each and everyday!



FOURTH
I wish to excel in my studies be it in JC or in poly!

FIFTH
I wish to improve my fashion sense please!!! It's really time to do so and change my wardrobe :(



SIXTH
I wish how to apply makeup! Yes it's also time to do so ready. Oh gosh 16 going to 17 also dk how to apply makeup is very very embarrassing ;( Gonna aim for this look!!!



SEVENTH
I WANT TO FREAKING GO TO BANGKOK AND SHOP TILL I DROP!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE ACCOMPANY ME GO BE IT FAMILY OR FRIENDS PLEASE JUST BRING ME GOOOOOO



EIGHTH
I wish to get a toned figure! Despite my busy schedule I must make time to workout!!!




NINETH
I wish to save up for DKNY green apple perfume! Awesome scent (:



TENTH
I wish to learn how to wear heels (: More feminine right







So this sums up my resolutions and cross fingers i'll be able to smile and look them at the end of 2012 to say "I've done it"

No comments:

Post a Comment