Friday, April 8, 2011

It has been awhile..

Picture yourself in a vast ocean, where the horizon is no where to be seen. Where everything just stood still in that very moment with the traquility of the waters, and only you floating desperately on a broken raft. You're tired, drained and helpless. Before you, is earth's natural beatuty, will you choose to embrace it with hope and love or live in despair, lamenting the unfairness in life.

I can't seem to take control of my studies. Nothing ever goes in as a whole to my head. Perhaps it's just my pure laziness to not work hard enough and strive for the best. How much time am i left with? 6 months? Will it be a meaningful journey with you? Will you be willing to be with me forever.

"Eternity hah joke?" Am i that naive to believe in this crap?
I gave you everything and you know what i mean. Not coercing a commitment from you, just i feel really insecure. Think i'll just stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment