Saturday, January 1, 2011

It was a mistake. A irreversible mistake. I actually went against my principles and just let things go on and on. It's not a post of blame here but somehow i don't regret cause the person is you. Perhaps we were really too rash and things just got out of hands. I pray that we'll get out of this situation soon and revert back to our unworrying lives..

This really is my own feelings and i'm NOT gonna go through this shit again cause this year is way too important for me. Having to worry everyday, anticipating for something to come is simply just unbearable. Having to put up that tough front infront of my family is worst. It just stays at the back of my head each time when i'm alone, nothing better to think off. Somehow it just resurface by itself..

Please God, let us pull through this time. I'm to even sacrifice my few years of life span to stop this. Lastly, to my love i know you're really stressed up but please do not see this as a post of blame cause you're important in my life and it'll always be till the day i would be sleeping forever. Yes, i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment