Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why do i feel it so early

Apparently, i'm feeling the o level stress now. Yes, imagine now. I can even picture myself mugging nights after nights for this major exam a few months down the road. I know this is the one and only time to give it all and give it my best shot! L1R5 less than 12 is my target. Come on Serene Lam you can do it man :D i know you can :D Well.. i always believe that we have to work hard for that something we really yearn for and after we gone through that tough ordeal, i will be satisfied with myself. I hate regrets, especially in studies. After the tough battle, i will slowly savour and taste satisfaction. And if i don't work hard and make myself regret, i know it would feel awful.

Screwed up my sec three end of year exam big time. Especially my math and physics. Promised mr choo to get 3 points ONLY for both math and hey i'm gonna do that :D Physics really is a tough subject for me, but the tendancy to avoid it is really high. Take for eample holiday homework, I always rank it as last, avoiding it as much as possible. As much as i know this is not going to work, i still cannot face it with courage. It's only when i overcome this fear of mine can then i excel in physics, not disappointing myself. i can do it.

Honestly speaking the only reason for me to excel in studies is my parents. I do not want to let them down. The only thing i can use to repay them now is acheiving good results. At least i have something for them to be proud of (: And yes, i'm not gonna make this a regret. Must not

So for now, brush up on my sec three foundation to prep for sec four hectic schedule. Let's hope i can perform during sec four year (: All the best to me



I love my baby (:

No comments:

Post a Comment